VEJA Campo Sneakers - Black/White
VEJA Campo Sneakers - Black/White
Shipping + Returns
- This item is eligible for returns.
- Shipping from Vivian Graf (Zürich, Schweiz / Liechtenstein) to Fairfield, CT
- Estimated delivery dates (when provided) are for orders placed today considering typical order processing and shipping times to Fairfield, CT. However, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delays.
- Full Shipping Policy Full Returns Policy
|🌎 Intl. Air||6-10 business days||$30|
- Upper in Chrome Free leather - Panels made out Chrome Free leather & coated canvas - Logo V made of rubber - Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester) - Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials - Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%) - Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil & 70% synthetic latex) - Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre Advice The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly. MAINLINE Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas. Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing. CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap RUNNING After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them. Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source. How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Good design is well received. Knitwear designer, Vivian Graf is located in Zurich and believes in this statement so much that she not only designs and sells high-quality knitwear under her own label, but also represents up-and-coming brands that share her philosophy and reduced aesthetics: the fashion selection in her boutique is timeless, wearable and aims to meet high quality standards. "I like it when there's a story behind a piece of clothing. Many others share my passion for good craftsmanship and timeless, simple design. I am very fortunate to be able to dress women, both as a knitwear designer and as a fashion boutique, who share the same approach to bring creativity and design into their outfits as I do." Her boutique at Nüschelerstrasse 1 near Zurich's Paradeplatz opened in early summer 2019. Here you can not only discover Vivian Graf's new knitwear collection, but also a whole range of curated fashion and lifestyle brands which, like herself, celebrate creativity and individuality somewhat apart from the mainstream.
Veja is much more than just a sneaker brand. It is a vision that proposes cultural change, it's a project of action. Founders and best friends, Sébastien Kopp and François Morillion, created Veja on a model of ethics. From sourcing to packaging to distribution, Veja considers the wellbeing of our planet. And they do all this while giving us beyond cool shoes. With their line of unisex sneakers, Veja believes that style is not a question of gender but something that is universal. From classic white to stylish metallic and everything in between, we’re totally on board with these sustainable sneakers.