VEJA White 3 Lock Esplar Sneaker
VEJA White 3 Lock Esplar Sneaker
Extra white neutral unisex trainers featuring three velcro straps. Features Veja's traditional V logo stitching on the side of the shoe. Mindfully and ethically crafted in a high-standard factory in Porto Alegre, Brazil (a well-developed region in South Brazil), which has good working and living conditions, respect of worker dignity, and effective trade union representation. Fun fact: this shoe was named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2004. MATERIAL Upper in low chrome vegetable-tanned leather, inner sole in recycled cotton and expensed rubber, Amazonian rubber sole. LEATHER / Veja only uses leather with low impact on the environment that is sourced from Porto Alegra, Brazil. This means leather tanned with low level of chemicals, traced and does not come from areas of deforestation, and only requires low levels of water during the tanning process. RECYCLED COTTON / These fibers come from the waste of Brazilian textile industries and are used to create a high quality canvas. 3% of PET is added ot the process to strengthen the final fabric. Crafted and sourced in Sao Paulo, Brazil. WILD RUBBER / Each Veja outer sole is made of 40% of rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Fair prices are always paid to rubber tappers and use of wild rubber from the Amazon increases the economic value of the forest and helps to fight against deforestation. FIT Fits slightly large so if you are between sizes, it is better to take a size down.
Shipping + Returns
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item is eligible for return. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- 🎄This item has an extended return policy for the holiday season. You have until December 31, 2017 to initiate your return (or within 7 days of delivery, whichever is greater). Happy Holidays!🎄
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Founded by Canadian style blogger and all around cool girl Alyssa Lau, New Classics Studios is vocal about their commitment to quality, social responsibility and environmental awareness. Based in Edmonton, they curate the best sustainable and fair trade labels from around the world (Suzanne Rae, Kowtow, Kaarem, Study NY to name a few) to prove that you don’t have to give up aesthetics for ethics.Shop New Classics Studios
Veja is much more than just a sneaker brand. It is a vision that proposes cultural change, it's a project of action. Founders and best friends, Sébastien Kopp and François Morillion, created Veja on a model of ethics. From sourcing to packaging to distribution, Veja considers the wellbeing of our planet. And they do all this while giving us beyond cool shoes. With their line of unisex sneakers, Veja believes that style is not a question of gender but something that is universal. From classic white to stylish metallic and everything in between, we’re totally on board with these sustainable sneakers.Shop VEJA