- Cordera - Cotton Knit Pants in Madera - A relaxed style crafted from soft cotton yarn and designed for wearing every day, outside and inside. A flattering shape with elasticated waistband and detailed with an opening on the bottom. - These pants are ethically and carefully manufactured in Galicia (Spain), they are made of high quality fabric. We care about the future of our planet using the latest technology in most sustainable ways: reducing water usage, plastic and no toxic waste. - Made in Spain - Yarn. 75% Ecottec Cotton, 25% Ecotec Polyester. Certification of traceability - Hand wash and lay flat - ONE SIZE. Size range runs as 34 EU size to 42 EU size - Shivaruby is 1,78cm tall and is wearing One Size Measurement cm inch Waist 68 - 88 27 - 34 Length 96 37 Hips 60 23 Rise 38 15 Inseam 63 25 Chest, waist and hip measurements refer to contours. Please, keep in mind that the measurements are approximate and there may be small variations in the knitted garments.
- This item is eligible for FREE returns.
- You have 7 days from delivery to mail out the return.
- Full Returns Policy
- Shipping to Fairfield, CT from Charlie & Lee (Vancouver, BC)
- Estimated delivery dates (when provided) are for orders placed today considering typical order processing and shipping times to Fairfield, CT. However, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delays.
- Full Shipping Policy
|5-8 business days
|FREE domestic (& b/w US and Canada) shipping on orders USD 150+
|2-3 business days
Garmentory is a curated marketplace of independent boutiques and emerging designers from around the world.
With over a thousand independent brands and boutiques, there has never been an easier way to find just what you’re looking for. We make sure each seller is vetted for a stress-free shopping experience. At Garmentory we care about the environment with a focus on sustainably produced goods. The only thing that should be fast about fashion is how quickly it gets to you.
Kleah and Josh Michnik dreamed up the idea to open a boutique in their hometown of Vancouver while living on the beach in sunny Los Angeles. They called it Charlie & Lee and today Kleah handpicks and carefully curates the shop with an impressive selection of local and independent designers. With a recent addition to the family — their son Charlie, naturally! — we caught up with the couple to quiz them on how they met, running a business together and they shared their first family road trip down the PCH.
Cordera is about contemporary and minimal designs holding hands with an ethical and sustainable production 100% made in Spain. Behind the brand there are two sisters, Mónica and María, together we strive to dress our values and create timeless wardrobes curated with pure and minimal designs. The project was born in 2008 and since then, we have been growing a unique universe composed by a beautiful team of creative minds committed to the same beliefs.