Haerfest Eva Tote
Haerfest Eva Tote
Shipping + Returns
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item can be exchanged with the boutique. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- 🎄This item has an extended return policy for the holiday season. You have until December 31, 2017 to initiate your return (or within 7 days of delivery, whichever is greater). Happy Holidays!🎄
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
Description Leather tote by Haerfest made in black Italian Cowhide Leather with gold-tone hardware. The Eva Tote has suede lining and comes with a leather attached coin pouch on the inside. - - Signature ring and stud system for sturdy hand carrying - - Gold-tone feet at the bottom of the bag - - Haerfest is the recent winner of the Design Entrepreneurs NYC Class of 2016 by the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) and New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) - - Designed in NYC Size & Fit Measures H: 30 cm L: 36 cm W: 13 cm | Handle Drop: 10 cm | Shoulder Drop: 30 cm Need size advice? We're here to help! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Returns & Shipping Easy Returns & Exchanges: If something doesn't work out, we'll gladly accept returns on full price merchandise postmarked within 14 days. Returns are also accepted in person at our Hayes Valley location. Please note that discounted items are eligible for exchange only. Sale items, jewelry, and intimates are considered Final Sale. Shipping: Online orders are usually processed by the next business day. We ship within the United States, Canada, and the UK via USPS. For complete info on returns, exchanges, and delivery timeframes click here.
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Echoing the laidback lifestyle of California, this San Francisco boutique is filled with refined street clothing and accessories for both men and women. Their stock list reads like our own personal wish list and is packed with brands we love, not to mention the way they bridge the gap between modern prep and urban wear is totally contemporary and fashion forward. The shop was created by Daniel Lee and Natasha Wong, chasing a desire to champion off-beat brands and new designers while placing a strong emphasis on the customer’s shopping experience first. When it comes to relaxed weekend-wear, Seldom Seen is the ultimate.Shop Seldom Seen