Jihoe Koo #Waiting
Jihoe Koo #Waiting
This printmaking 'Waiting_No one calls me' is one of Jihoe's printmaking from her series on memories of childhood. Jihoe Koo begins her pieces through the process of etching. As the pieces develop, she incorporates drawing and collage through the use of pencil, ink, marker, watercolor, paper and threads, which she glues onto the surface or stitches into the paper. She is interested in exploring the concepts of time and memory, and finds the technique of etching to be a suitable means for expressing these ideas. This print is sold unframed. Inspiration Since embarking on the path of motherhood, J. Koo thought she was losing herself and her artistry. But soon she discovered her kids were reflections of herself and her childhood, so that her existence would never disappear. On her prints, the children are colorfully dressed but the faces have no color and the artwork depicts all kinds of emotional states, moods, memories, places and expressions. Specifications Material: Drawing with marker, pencil, pen, water color, photo collage, digital print on Printmaking paper Made in: 2015Length: 19" (48cm)Width: 13" (33cm)
Shipping + Returns
- Shipping from Another Garde (New York, NY) to Ashburn, VA
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item is eligible for return. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
Do you have questions about this product? We're here to help!