KES Mule In Black
KES Mule In Black
Shipping + Returns
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item is eligible for return. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- 🎄This item has an extended return policy for the holiday season. You have until December 31, 2017 to initiate your return (or within 7 days of delivery, whichever is greater). Happy Holidays!🎄
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
An easy oxford inspired leather slide on mule from Kes and a collaboration with Italian shoe maker Silvano Sassetti. Features a leather sole with rubber grip on foot pad Details - New take on a classic - 100% Leather - Buttery soft - Slide on mule - Made in Italy Designer Bio Inspired by her idealistic Israeli childhood and the raw, utilitarian garments made at the communal sewing workshop known as the “matpera", Lia Kes is committed to sharing these unique traditions in her line. Each piece reveals a meticulous attention to detail, construction and use of high-quality materials resulting in highly sophisticated clothing for the modern women. Shipping & Returns Please review our returns, exchanges, and order processing policies on our customer service pages before placing your order.
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Created by sister duo Christie and Poss Lambert, Cedar & Hyde is a rare find modern day mercantile featuring carefully curated goods from craftspeople across the USA and socially sound global artisans. They know the story behind each product inside and out and have been known to host a pop-up shop or two with local Colorado vendors. The boutique is stocked with labels we love like Rachel Comey, Chimala, Kowtow, LD Tuttle, Lauren Manoogian and more.Shop Cedar & Hyde Mercantile
Kes NYC is an independent women’s ready to wear brand and multi-line boutique with two locations in New York, one for on the Upper West Side and the other in South Hampton. Owner Lia Kes has carefully curated the brick and mortar shop to reflect her devotion to beautiful design and quality construction. Her childhood spent growing up in a pioneering community in Northern Israel significantly influenced her as a designer. The stunning orchards and wildlife of her childhood home, as well as the necessity for comfortable, practical clothing, are integral factors in her unique POV. Look for functional pieces with a quiet sense of luxury and beautiful fabrics.Shop KES NYC