High rise shorts
High rise shorts
Shipping + Returns
- This item is eligible for FREE returns.
- Shipping from Rue Saint Paul (Brooklyn, NY) to
- Estimated delivery dates (when provided) are for orders placed today considering typical order processing and shipping times to . However, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delays.
- Full Shipping Policy Full Returns Policy
|🇺🇸 US Priority||2-4 business days||FREE|
|🇺🇸 US Express||1-3 business days||$20|
Garmentory policies override all promotions and shipping offers in the description below.
- Cream high rise shorts - 100% up-cycled cotton denim SIZE NOTES - 4" inseam - 00: WAIST 25, HIP 34, RISE 11", LENGTH 15 - 0: WAIST 26, HIP 35, RISE 11.5" , LENGTH 15.5" - 2: WAIST 27, HIP 36, RISE 12", LENGTH 16" - 4: WAIST 28", HIP 37, RISE 12.5", LENGTH 16.5" - 6: WAIST 29", HIP 38", RISE 13", LENGTH 17" - 8: WAIST 30, HIP 39, RISE 13.5", LENGTH 17.5" - 10: WAIST 31, HIP 40, RISE 14", LENGTH 18" - 12: WAIST 32, HIP 41, RISE 14.5", LENGTH 18.5" SUSTAINABLY MADE - From Tribe Alive (Fort Worth, Texas) - Handmade in Guatemala - Tribe Alive is a Certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. - Sustainable Values: #2: Responsible use of water, energy, and chemicals, #3: Sustainable materials, #4: Natural & organic ingredients, #6: Combat climate change, #7: Safe, livable, dignified employment, #8: Longer lifetimes, #9: No animal cruelty SUSTAINABLE CARE - Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry.
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
We are a sustainable collective, marketplace, and concept closet connecting sustainably and ethically conscious designers with our communities. Guided by our sustainable values from our home in Brooklyn, New York, our mission is to reduce the fashion industry’s environmental footprint, promote ethical manufacturing, and drive responsible consumption and use. Our hope is that one day sustainable fashion will just be fashion
LAUDE the Label began as one woman’s way of doing her part to end family separation due to the economic insecurity facing women all across the world. Founder, Carly Burson, put her years of fashion-industry experience to work, designing goods that would help makers in artisan communities access the global marketplace and create sustainability where there had been vulnerability and insecurity. What began as a group of eight women in 2014 has grown to a worldwide community of over 280 artisans. Though we have grown, we have always prioritized the quality, health & sustainability of our partnerships over the quantity of them. Carly’s vision for minimalist designs in high quality, eco-friendly materials that can be worn for years has remained central to LAUDE the Label's design philosophy from the beginning. Each year, new efforts in environmental consciousness and new strides in holistic employment of women across the world bring us closer toward our vision of honoring the earth & maker equally to the consumer.