Vincetta the cami
Vincetta the cami
Shipping + Returns
- This item is eligible for FREE returns.
- Shipping from basic. (Birmingham, AL) to
- Estimated delivery dates (when provided) are for orders placed today considering typical order processing and shipping times to . However, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delays.
- Full Shipping Policy Full Returns Policy
|🇺🇸 US Priority||2-4 business days||FREE|
|🇺🇸 US Express||1-3 business days||$20|
- brand: vincetta - convertible cami with baby hem finish at neckline and armholes. large facing at hem. super lightweight and all around perfect for wearing year round. - runs true to size. size up if you want a looser fit. - 100% cupro - spot cleaning and hand washing are preferred - made in india
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
This Birmingham, AL boutique lives by one simple motto: neutral clothing for the colorful personality. Their carefully curated selection of staple apparel and versatile essentials serve as anchor pieces for the contemporary woman's wardrobe. They make sure that the clothing their customer wears makes them feel as good on the inside as it does the outside. They do this by partnering with designers that practice conscientious manufacturing and production. With the aim to provide women with access to apparel that leaves her feeling confident and empowered, there is seriously nothing basic about this boutique at all.
Sure, we appreciate a strong statement piece, but everyone needs a solid bedrock of high quality staple pieces in their arsenal. Enter New York’s Vincetta, a refined women’s wear label created by Deanna Ansara that makes basics that aren’t so basic. Before launching her own label, the designer studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology and went on to work for high-profile brands like Tory Burch, J.Crew and Ralph Lauren. In 2013 she decided to put all of her energy into her own line and has never looked back. With elegantly draped silhouettes, muted colors and luxurious fabrics, we love Vincetta’s refined selection of transitional garments and fresh take on the classics.