Won Hundred Dean New A Charcoal
Won Hundred Dean New A Charcoal
Shipping + Returns
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item can be exchanged with the boutique. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- 🎄This item has an extended return policy for the holiday season. You have until December 31, 2017 to initiate your return (or within 7 days of delivery, whichever is greater). Happy Holidays!🎄
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
Description The Dean New A is a 5-pocket skinny jean with a zipper fly. Features a mid rise and tapered leg from the knee down with 2% stretch. - - 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane - - Skinny with 2% stretch - - Machine wash, hang dry - - Made in Albania Size & Fit This style runs true to size. Model is 6'2" and wears a 32 Size Guide Need size advice? We're here to help! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Returns & Shipping Easy Returns & Exchanges: If something doesn't work out, we'll gladly accept returns on full price merchandise postmarked within 14 days. Returns are also accepted in person at our Hayes Valley location. Please note that discounted items are eligible for exchange only. Sale items, jewelry, and intimates are considered Final Sale. Shipping: Online orders are usually processed by the next business day. We ship within the United States, Canada, and the UK via USPS. For complete info on returns, exchanges, and delivery timeframes click here.
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Echoing the laidback lifestyle of California, this San Francisco boutique is filled with refined street clothing and accessories for both men and women. Their stock list reads like our own personal wish list and is packed with brands we love, not to mention the way they bridge the gap between modern prep and urban wear is totally contemporary and fashion forward. The shop was created by Daniel Lee and Natasha Wong, chasing a desire to champion off-beat brands and new designers while placing a strong emphasis on the customer’s shopping experience first. When it comes to relaxed weekend-wear, Seldom Seen is the ultimate.Shop Seldom Seen
Based in Copenhagen, this Danish brand has a knack for creating the kind of effortless, minimalist styles that you can’t help but keep on constant rotation in your closet. Won Hundred was launched in 2004 by Creative Director Nikolaj Nielsen and we have loved their sophisticated, simple pieces ever since. The label's relaxed Scandinavian style translates into versatile pieces that look chic whether you are at work or play. Offering everything from men's wear and women's wear to accessories and shoes, Nikolaj aims to create timeless styles with a focus on longevity and beautiful detailing that don’t necessarily set, but compliments trends.Shop Won Hundred