Lacausa Tall Tee - Tar
Lacausa Tall Tee - Tar
Shipping + Returns
- We offer FREE shipping on this item within the US + Canada.
- This item is eligible for return. Returns are FREE within the US + Canada.
- 🎄This item has an extended return policy for the holiday season. You have until December 31, 2017 to initiate your return (or within 7 days of delivery, whichever is greater). Happy Holidays!🎄
- Shipping and returns (when eligible) are FREE for purchases from US and Canadian boutiques when shipped to customers located in the US or Canada. We offer a flat shipping fee of $45 for all international transactions.
- Full Shipping Policy
- Returns are accepted on full-priced items except when item is marked as Final Sale. All sale items, including Make an Offer items, are Final Sale.
- Full Returns Policy
The Lacausa Tall Tee in Tar. - Super soft boyfriend T-shirt, with dropped shoulders, crew neck - 100% Vintage Jersey Cotton - Model is wearing size small - Made in USA
Something on your mind? Spill! We're here to help!
Still Life first opened their doors on Victoria, BC’s historic Johnson Street in 1984. The boutique quickly became a shopping destination, attracting customers with their unique selection of vintage clothing and indie labels. Matt and Kim Jensen took the ownership reins in 2007, breathing new life into the business and offering a more modern POV. Curated with a laidback edit of clothing, accessories and housewares, this iconic shop is now nestled amongst a growing community of like-minded, locally-owned stores in Victoria and opened a second location across the water in Vancouver.Shop Still Life
Founded by Rebecca Grenell in 2013, Lacausa is known for refined basics, a West Coast color palette and responsible production. The contemporary women’s wear line is made in downtown Los Angeles and named after the abbreviations of LA, CA and USA, and Spanish for the word ‘cause’. Rebecca’s designs are inspired by both the landscape and the industry in LA and her dedication to ethical and responsible practices. She was born and raised in sunny Malibu to entrepreneurial, fashion designer parents, so the deeply rooted connection to SoCal is a signature for the emerging label. Look for menswear-inspired staples with a romantic, bohemian vibe.Shop LACAUSA Clothing