- Sleeveless maxi length dress - V-neckline - Turnaround: Can be worn in front or back, - Side pockets - Removable fabric belt. - Ethically made in India. - 100% cotton midweight singlecloth with woven textural stripes in clay and mustard - Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
Product image may vary from selected option.
- This item is eligible for FREE returns.
- You have 7 days from delivery to mail out the return.
- Full Returns Policy
- Shipping to Ashburn, VA from Founders & Followers (New York, NY)
- Estimated delivery dates (when provided) are for orders placed today considering typical order processing and shipping times to Ashburn, VA. However, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause delays.
- Full Shipping Policy
|3-6 business days
|2-3 business days
Have a question about the size or something else? We're here to help!
Garmentory is a curated marketplace of independent boutiques and emerging designers from around the world.
With over a thousand independent brands and boutiques, there has never been an easier way to find just what you’re looking for. We make sure each seller is vetted for a stress-free shopping experience. At Garmentory we care about the environment with a focus on sustainably produced goods. The only thing that should be fast about fashion is how quickly it gets to you.
Since forming in 2010, Founders and Followers has hit fashion’s virtual marketplace hard with its carefully curated selection of clothing, accessories and homewares. The New York-based online retailer has grown up from early days as a consulting creative studio, carrying an exciting roster of emerging and established designers, labels and local craft makers. Love for fashion and appreciation for art all rolled into one? We’re into it.
All about that double cloth cotton. Inspired by their love for antique textiles and unique patterns, Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson started Ace & Jig in 2009. Ever since then we’ve been finding our own inspiration through the Brooklyn-based fashion line’s seasonless yarn-dye stripes and rad collections of women’s wear and home goods. The designers work closely with their partners in India to create their signature, hand-woven fabrics.