Not happy with your order? No problem.
Garmentory accepts returns on regular priced items that meet the following requirements:
1. Return is initiated and mailed back by the customer within 7 days of delivery date.
2. The item(s) is new, unworn, unwashed and in original packaging with tags attached.
Any site credit used to place the original order will not be restored to your account.
All eligible returns will be issued in United States dollars (USD).
If you are located outside of North America, your order does not qualify for free returns. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
The following items are not eligible for returns: intimates/lingerie, swimwear, cosmetics/apothecary, hair items, hats or earrings.
Final Sale Items
Please note that all Sale and Make an Offer items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Exceptions include damaged items or order discrepancies based on size, color and style. If you would like to return a defective product, you must notify us no later than 7 days after delivery. No returns will be accepted if you fail to notify us within the 7 day period or fail to ship the product back to us or the seller (as directed by us) within 30 days after the product was shipped. Store credit will be offered for any returned items.
Exchanges must meet the following requirements:
1. Exchange is initiated and mailed back by the customer within 7 days of delivery date.
2. If the item(s) are from a boutique with an Exchange Only policy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the item(s) you would like to exchange for.
3. Available inventory has been confirmed with the boutique.
4. The item(s) is new, unworn, unwashed and in original packaging with tags attached.
Due to their discounted nature, Garmentory cannot guarantee exchanges on Sale or Make an Offer items. Exchanges are subject to each boutique's unique policy and item availability. If the necessary size is not available, the item will be considered final sale.
The following items are not eligible for exchange: intimates/lingerie, swimwear, cosmetics, hair items, hats or earrings.
Initiating a Return
Log in to your Garmentory account and choose "My Orders" on the top-right menu. Click the "Details" button next to the item you wish to return, then the "Return Item" button, and fill in the form. Once you verify your information and submit your request, you will receive a return authorization number and pre-paid shipping label within 24 hours. You are responsible for repackaging and shipping the item on time.
If you don't have a Garmentory account and checked out as a guest, you can start the return process from the link in your delivery confirmation email.
The "Return Item" option will not be available if the item is ineligible for return or was delivered more than 7 days ago.